Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Thanks for the Memories

Dear Marian,

I have to admit, as a Pens fan I was really upset at you when you bailed on us last year. To openly say I am taking the one-year deal in order to win a cup made me doubt the Pen's ability to win this year. All of my fears were coming true throughout the season when the Pens hit their big slump. Despite all of that, I would really like to thank you for picking the Wings. The rematch story was kind of boring, and without you on the opposing team, we would have simply been treated to montage after montage of the life and times of Crosby (love the guy, but seriously Vs. and NBC need to get new human interest stories for hockey players or just do better analysis about the games rather than creaming over the same player time after time). I would also like to thank you for playing at a level well below the level you played last year in the finals. With you I do not think the Pens could have won the cup.

Go Pens Go!

-Jason
Uniontown, PA

No comments:

Post a Comment